Beauty Travel Essentials
Travel size minis are always useful. Keep'em in your gym bag, the overnight "boyfriend" bag, your purse or even... y'know... travel bag! If you're a pro artist, mini size versions are perfect for set bags or creating neat and organized "actor bags".
Note: I do not get paid to post or promote ANY products whatsoever. These are simply my personal favorite items that I wouldn't leave without! Color palettes are multi-seasonal, and hair products are based on my personal hair texture (which happens to be "normal" (as in not oily or dry), thick, brownish red, caucasian hair.) All products are Cruelty Free* Some items may not be available in travel size,
Gorgeous Skin, Anywhere!
1. Dermalogica PreCleanse (Travel Size) -It is just what it sounds like. This eye-safe balm to oil makeup remover busts through excess oil, makeup and dirt without stripping your skin of moisture. Glutenfree, Paraben Free, CF AND Vegan! (I'm in love with this product, and often skip the micellar-water for removal...)
2. Kate Somerville Exfolikate Cleanser- For a one-two punch, try this cleanser which includes Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid help refine the appearance of pores and clear dead skin cell buildup on skin's surface. I use this when I'm feeling like my skin is extra icky and needs some sloughing off.
3. Thayers Witch Hazel Rose Water Mini (Travel size) I love Thayers Witch Hazel and Rose Water for so many reasons... its natural astringent properties works to tightening pores, controlling oil production, while the rose water locks moisture in, and keeping free radicals out. It’s also full of Vitamin C, which is crucial for collagen production, strengthening skin cells, and fading blemishes and scars. Very, very good things. I keep this in my professional makeup kit as well as personal kit.
3. OSEA Essential Hydrating Oil - chock-fulla jojoba and sesame seed oils for moisture, pure lavender, Rosewood and Geranium essential oils for soothing benefits and aromatherapy-- this puppy is my new go-to since my co worker and makeup artist friend Edwin Monzon introduced me to it. My favorite thing about it is the cooling roll-y ball applicator. Great for my morning face massage.
4. Tatcha Camellia Face Oil (Travel Size)- I have tried many facial oils, and this one may have them all beat. The scent alone is heavenly with notes of licorice, bamboo and green tea. Skin feels moisturized and supple. Apply a few minutes before your makeup routine and allow to absorb completely. No oily residue!
5. Tatcha Gold Spun Lip Balm - Just as with the face oil, this balm boasts a dose of Camellia Oil and Squalene. Camellia oil is rich in oleic acid and vitamins A, B, D and E as well as Omegas 3, 6 and 9. It smells a bit citrusy and immediately soothes achy, dry lips (which I personally suffer from on a semi regular basis.)
6. Tatcha Revitalizing Eye Creme (Travel Size)- Mineral-oil free! , Peony and Honeysuckle extracts offer powerful anti-aging benefits alongside the Tatcha anti-aging HADASEI-3™ Complex. Truth be told, I only tried a sample of this but so far I'm loving it!
7. Kate Somerville RetAsphere 2-in-1 Retinol Nightcreme Great for all skin types. Totally bomb.com and self explainatory. Good for moisture, fine lines and wrinkles. Clinically proven to promote better elasticity in the skin and won't make you all flaky or crackly like some other retinol products. The Smart Release™ Carrier System protects pure Retinol in a lipid shell that melts evenly into the skin, minimizing irritation and dryness; its time-release technology helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Seaweed Extract (with bio-derived Hyaluronic Acid): Locks in moisture for sustained hydration.
8. Honest Beauty Magic Balm- So many uses! Made without parabens, gluten, silicones, petrolatum, or synthetic fragrances, this balm can be used anywhere you see dryness- use around brow bone and cheeks for a natural highlight/dewy look or around your cuticles to smooth down rough edges! I use this both professionally and personally and I am totally sold on it. Love a good multi-use product!
*Because Tatcha is one of my current skin-care darlings at the moment, here is a courtesy link to special offer at Sephora for Tatcha Travel Size Best Seller Pack