Top 5 Cruelty Free Products I Love
Since going cruelty free, I've turned over my personal makeup bag. Here are some go-to's and must have's for your every day makeup look.
- Got this in an IPSY bag ages ago and it's become a staple in my bag. Buttery smooth long lasting dose of color. I like the Raisin and Cream formula with grape extract and shea butter but they also have the Cassis + Cream with blackberry extract and mango seed butter. Absolutely vegan and paraben free, hypoallergenic and no mineral oil.
- Hands down the prettiest, most dewy non-glittery, non sticky natural glow I've tried. Swipe it on your high points (tops of cheeks, brow bone, cupids bow) and inner corners of the eyes for that "healthy glow" look. Best part? It's certified organic.
- I live by this product. Smoothes and brightens with the most beautiful natural skin finish. Highly pigmented and water-resistant up to 40 minutes. Contains SPF 25 or SPF 17* broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection. Vegan and cruelty free.
- You know how some faces eat makeup? Well, mine does. But this blush LASTS AND LASTS. Micronized clay helps control oil and infuse moisture. Mineral makeup is water resistant and long lasting by nature, but thanks to the Tarte 12hr Power technology, you can be sure you'll have a fresh glow of color all day. This product also contrails vitamin E, a natural antioxidant.
- Before going cruelty-free, I was obsessed with Make Up Forevers Aqua Eyes because of their stay-put, super glide-y quality. This is like that, but better (in my opinion). Not only is it super pigmented, it allows some working time to get that perfect smudge or blending in before it sets. Once it's there, it's gonna stay put all day. Waterproof and oil free!